Saturday, March 3, 2007

Time out of the day/heartburn

I can't decide whether today was productive or not yet. My memo assignment is starting to take on a life of its own, and my friend's complaint (he always say, I've already spend x amount of hours on it already......blah, blah, blah, but point made) rang in my ear. I spend a lot of time trimming it down, but it is still too long, is it time well spend? well, I still have a few more hours to work on it, and it is not even half way there. I hate this shit. No, really I really hate this shit. If you follow the paradigm, there is no question that your memo will go over the limit. What the fuck am I suppose to do?

I finished the draft on the other paper for good, now its the revising/editing phase. I didn't like the theme of this paper that much. Oh, substantive/doctrinal course, yeah, I have those too. (shaking my head) It is not possible to do all of this at once, but hell, we knew that already. I reset the structure to my Con Law outline, and then with my heartburn decided to call it a night.

I don't know what caused this. Was it the late effects of a greasy ass egg roll (the wrapping wasn't even like a Vietnamese eggroll, I mean you can fool these white folks in this outpost, but you can't fool me, hell, I used to live......) or was it mall food I shouldn't have eaten. Or was it that hot come of cream of broccoli, which sounded like a good idea at the time. Even more so than law school, you can't fuck with brocolli or Albert Brocolli. With the help of heartburn, I closed my books, and decided to come down to listen to some TTD, EBTG, and Rahsaan.

Funny, how I always return to the same CDs, even if I have about 500 in my collection, and if I could just have Walking Wounded and Love in Stereo with me and nothing else, I would almost be satisfied. Now if I can just sleep.

the time move on anyway, two weeks to break.

No comments: