Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mood with Warning/About Damn Time (Darrin O'Brien Remix)

It is about damn time I started this, and since it Snowed today (everybody will miss this reference) and our third class got canceled, I figured I might as well get this bitch off the ground.

Move bitch.

I was designing the template, and looked at My friend's template, and figured I like that one, it gives that midnight calming mood, real chill coffee spot in Omotesando, Tokyo vibe.
(Thanks, Q)

But I'm in Law School, so I got some law related errands to run, even on an "off" day, namely sending out this "Thank You, keep in touch, I'm gonna apply to your firm next cycle, etc." letter.

Now, if I can figure out if I want to drive or walk in this mess.

Warning: In this Blog, you will find curse words, "hatin'," calling people out; hip-hop, reggae, soul, Japan references you might not understand, and also international pop culture. Look that shit up, it'll make you smarter. (but it won't help you on the final, or get your GPA up).

1 comment:

atrackbrown said...

First, you're a straight biter. That's right, I said it. Second, congrats, man! When did you start school? Finally, have you heard that new Eric Roberson? Dusty Groove stays out of stock.

Q